We are excited to announce that Attorney Tiffany D. Sato has joined our law firm. Here are few details you should know about her.
Tiffany D. Sato has been a practicing Attorney since 2011. She has focused her legal practice on Estate Planning, Divorce, and Child Custody and other family law matters. She serves clients in Utah, Arizona, New York, New Jersey, Idaho, Nebraska, Missouri, and California.
Tiffany is a dedicated advocate that takes her client’s needs and wants seriously and is devoted to using her expertise to help her clients achieve the perfect plan for their estate.
- Graduated University of Utah with a Bachelors degree in History and Political Science in 2005
- Graduated Brigham Young University Law School in 2011
- Admitted to practice in the State of Utah, 2011
- Admitted to practice before the United States Federal District Court, District of Utah, 2011
- Utah State Bar Association
- Estate Planning Section, Utah State Bar
- Family Law Section, Utah State Bar
- Tax Law Section, Utah State Bar
- American Bar Association
- ABA Real Property, Trust and Estate Section